Hi Guys!
If you can't tell by the tittle of my blog; my project is about photography. I am trying to create an art portfolio. To do this I am going to use some of the photos I have already shot, and I am going to take some new photos. I will also be editing the photos.
This first week was pretty easy. I looked through some of my old photos and tried to choose them from different varieties. I then used different editing apps. One of these apps being facetune. Through this app I am able to add detail to different parts of the pictures. This function of the app is great for adding detail to eyes. I then used the simple function of increasing shade and light to some of the photos to create a black background. This is shown in the picture below.
Also shown in the picture above is my body paint. I painted the galaxy that is on my skin. I love to intertwine all art. Some photographers are able to edit images onto their subjects skin; however, I am not able to do such an edit. Editing images onto my subjects is a skill I want to learn how to do over the course of this project.
The picture on the left is of my younger brother Zac. This photo is by far one of my favorite pictures. Not only does the photo have a great memory behind it but it also embodies why I love photography. Pictures stir memories deep inside us; therefore, they have the ability to portray serious emotion or they can be as silly as the goof ball to the left. I plan to continue to edit my photos; however, my next step will be to make contact with a trusted adult who helps makes art portfolios to start understanding the layout. I also wanted to say anyone that is comfortable and wants to do a photo shoot with me just text (401)306- 2776 Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment