January 10, 2016
Sorry I haven't written or shared any of my pictures. For the third week I didn't do much to be honest.
I eddited some more pictures and I finish the props I was working on.

So for most of the week I was looking at cameras and the different functions on a camera. One of the functions I was looking at was resolution and compression. A large part in determining the quality of your pictures is the resolution and compression. This makes this function very important. These settings can be found in either the main menu system or on the camera’s quick on-screen menu. All cameras shoot on a compressed file or (JPEG) but the amount of compression is almost always changeable. I also learned that the basic rule of thumb is that a large file size/high resolution and low compression produces the highest quality images and those best for larger prints.
This week was more educational for me so that I can better understand the different functions. Over all it wasn't that bad but I wish I would have done more. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment